Durable RJ45 Backshell
Convert your RJ45 Ethernet cables into heavy-duty, touring cables! For entertainment and industrial hard use
NEW! ProShell Extra version – For larger OD RJ45 cables, including ProPlex CAT6a
US Patent: 7,431,604 B2
Convert your RJ45 Ethernet cables into heavy-duty, touring cables!
Prevalent use of RJ45 connector in the stage world has created the need for a road-worthy RJ connector solution capable of repeated connections while maintaining mechanical and electrical integrity. Standard ProShell and ProShell Extra feature patented RJ45 strain relief, integral latch protection, and optimal protective cap. The only solution available that doesn’t require specialized connectors at both ends, the ProShell can be used with standard hardware! From TMB – Supplying touring industry professionals worldwide with “ruggedized” technology since 1983!
- Fits RJ45 modular plugs, including CAT6a
- Strain relief securely grips CAT6a and other large OD (<8.6mm) RJ45 cables
- Protects RJ45 locking mechanism (latch) from breaking off
- Profile fits high-density hubs and switches. Will not block adjacent ports
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Standard label indent for easy marking. Top facing, visible in patch-bays
- Completely removable and reusable
- Shape allows cable to be easily pulled through nested cables
- Optional cap protects RJ45 contracts when longer cables are dragged across floors
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.