ProPower RPD is a customizable Rack Panel Distribution system! Customers can specify their own configuration from over a hundred panels and choose each panel location within the flight case.
YOUR WHOLE SHOW IN ONE RACK!
- An almost infinite number of configurations!
- UL Listed! ProPower RPD is the first fully UL listed flight case power distribution system.
- Meticulous craftsmanship right down to the smallest detail using the finest components.
- The first Rack Panel Distro with optional integrated data distribution utilizing ProPlex Data Distribution Devices and built right into your configuration and fully UL Listed.
- The industry’s first UL approved 19-pin “Pin Out” indicator display; visibly indicates which circuits are hot, how each pin is wired, and if it’s 120V or 240V. No more damaged lights or breakout confusion.
ProPower RPD standard features include:
- Always Hot feature keeps voltage test jacks, flow-thru, and certain courtesy outlets energized even when main breaker (if equipped) is off. Allowing technicians to meter the input power prior to flipping the main breaker.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Voltage Test Jacks (with safety fuses) accept both standard test leads and safety shrouded banana pins.
- Recessed Cam-Lok inputs and flush mounted outputs with covers. No more damaged receptacles.
- 100% rated, fully switchable, hydraulic magnetic, UL 489 branch rated circuit breakers – min. 10k AIC.
- 100% rated main breakers.
- Durable non-marring finish will hold up to the toughest crews. Even resists fingerprints!
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction increases strength and saves weight.
- Easy to read silk-screened safety instructions and visible UL certifications.
- Heavy-duty recessed circuit identification labels make it easy to locate an outlet or breaker.
- Recessed neon indicator lights on all circuits and all phases. No more broken indicator lights!
- Recessed circuit breakers. Protects breaker switches from damage.
- Solid buss-bar construction on all flow-thru Cam-Lok panels.
ProPower RPD systems can be configured with ProPlex Data Distribution Devices and Drives.
A unique combination of power and data distribution.
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.