ProPower Company Switches
ProPower Company Switches
A Complete Range of High Quality, Safe Connection Units for Temporary Power Hook-Ups
- Highest quality components and construction
- Numerous useful options offered
- Proven ProPower performance
- Power hookups you can trust!
- 100% Rated 200, 400, or 600 amp breakers, 65,000 amp interrupt rating
- 65k SCCR symmetric rating with optional current limiting fuses
- Breaker lever lock standard
- Locking connection chamber with safety interlock
- All covers interlocked to breaker
- Top, side, or rear feed
- LED phase indicators
- Field adaptable to isolated ground
- Dual neutral connections for 200% rated neutral
- Both Cam and Class K rated lug outputs standard
- 3-Phase digital power metering available
- Interlocked connection compartment: Protects against access to output connections while the cabinet is energized
- Double Neutral: Supports 200% rated neutral
- Shunt trip safety interlock
- SCCR: Provides 65,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- Iso Ground: Allows field configuration of isolation between enclosure ground and equipment ground
- Output Connections: Accommodates single-pole cam-style connectors and up to 350kcmil class K cables using 500kcmil screw terminal
- Power Indicators: LEDs light up to show that power is on/available between each phase and neutral on 208/120v Models
- Lockout/Tagout: Accepts third-party locks on built-in bracket for support of NFPA 70E safety lockout/tagout procedures
Entertainment and other venues requiring temporary power, such as: Theaters and auditoriums, convention centers, arenas, stadiums, studios, exhibition halls, theme parks, community centers, hotels and casinos
- cETLus Listed
- Meets/exceeds all applicable NEC standards
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 65,000A RMS symmetrical
- Satisfies safety requirements for lockout/tagout
- Wall-mount unit with integral keyhole fixing points
- 16-gauge .060” steel cabinet, rated NEMA 1
- Swing hinged door with key lock
- Smooth powder coat finish
- Conduit entry via top rear or side
- Solid, top and side panel free of conduit knockouts to allow for greater flexibility in contractor conduit entry
- Integral breaker lockout bracket supports standard lockout/tagout procedures to prevent any persons from energizing the breaker while the lock is in place
- Power input:120/208V – Three-phase, four-wire plus ground
- Compatible with copper and aluminum feed wires
- 65,000 AIC 100% rated 200A or 400A breaker
- 65,000A SCCR symmetrical rated system
- Optional fault-current-limiting fuses reduce available let-thru current to connected portable equipment
- Reverse neutral and ground cam-style connector configuration as standard
- Current transformers can optionally be installed at the factory for connection to internal power meters
- Safety interlock disconnects output power when the cabinet door is opened
- Fault-Current-Limiting Fuse option
- Metering option
- Custom cam connector configurations.
ProPower Company Switches come standard with reversed (male) neutral and ground cam connectors.
Other cam connector configurations are optional with no extra charge, but must be specifically stated when ordering.
- Standard color ProPower blue. Custom enclosure color by special order.
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.