A big thank you to Jeff Brink of Blackout Lighting Console, and CEO of Brink Ventures,
for his review of the ProPlex IQ Tester LV, “an essential tool”.
The first award-winning networking diagnostics device
PLASA Innovation Award Winner!
LDI Debuting Product Award Winner!
Cine Gear Expo Technical Award Winner!
- Monitors overall network activity and bandwidth usage statistics
- Real-time, scrolling Packet Lister, with touch navigation, monitors and color-codes all raw Ethernet packets
- Detect all active devices streaming in the network, sorted by IP and MAC address
- Multicast Stream detection with multicast switch support
- Ethernet Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP detection) shows connected switch statistics
- Configurable ICMP Ping sender and responder
- Protocol Detector specifically recognizes standard entertainment industry protocols (Dante, ArtNet, sACN, MANet (2 & 3), HogNet, d3Net, and more)
- PoE detection and analysis of connected sources, supports 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at
- SMPTE LTC Timecode Transmitter and Receiver with signal scope and measurement statistics
- Monitor active incoming sources of ArtNet, sACN or DMX, with multiple value display formats, plus flicker-finder and timing statistics
- DMX Transmission with multiple active universe output and source data editors (touch-sensitive faders, FX engine, stored scene playback & more). Ideal for fixture testing.
- RDM device monitoring supports most standard PID and “Raw PID” modes for custom messages
- “Smart” DMX cable tester, with continuity and bandwidth performance testing
For all the latest information, developments and future plans for the ProPlex IQ Tester, please visit The IQ Tester LV Forum, at http://forum.tmb.com . The forum is read-only for all who visit, with write access only available to IQ Tester owners.
FULL VIDEO——Designed as an all-in-one solution for entertainment and networking professionals, the IQ Tester LV puts powerful network monitoring and troubleshooting features in the palm of your hand. Version 1 offers advanced features and a simplified User Interface making this the perfect addition to your technician toolbox.
Powerful network analysis features offer an in-depth examination of active devices on the network while also providing usage statistics on active network streams from various industry protocols and Ethernet packets
The IQ Tester LV can function as a Timecode (LTC) Transmitter with standard user controls and configuration options. Set as a Timecode Receiver, the IQ Tester LV can scope and analyze the quality of an incoming Timecode source.
The IQ Tester LV can be used to detect passive PoE, 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at as well as A and B wiring mode and raw voltage from a connected Ethernet source.
The Cable Tester is a simple, yet effective pin-to-pin test for 5-Pin DMX cables with an automatic Bandwidth Test to determines cable performance.
The Firmware Utility tool is used to update TMB Solaris Lighting fixtures. The IQ Tester LV can store the latest firmware file updates in onboard memory and send them to fixtures via a 5-Pin connection.
A Dedicated RDM feature allows user selection and configuration of RDM capable fixtures, covering the majority of industry standard PIDs as well as custom RDM message testing.
DMX Transmitter and Receiver functions allow user control and feedback from multiple streams of Art-Net, sACN and DMX512, with several input editor and activity monitor options to simplify DMX management.
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.