Road-worthy CAT6a cables for touring applications. 10-Gigabit networking for the road!
ProPlex CAT6a flexible yet rugged patch cables combine outstanding data transmission, noise rejection and very low skew with the ability to withstand the most extreme handling and conditions, indoors and outdoors.
Available as fully assembled patch cables, in standard and custom lengths, with your choice of heavy-duty RJ-45 connector formats: ProShell Extra; EtherCon; EtherCon IP Rated; and RJ45. Panel mount connectors are also available for a complete OEM Ethernet wiring solution.
- Part Number | PCCAT6AP2X
- Conductors | 24 AWG [0.25 mm2] 7×0.2 mm stranded bare copper.
- Insulation | Cellular PO, Nom. Diameter 0.055” [1.4 mm]
- Pairing | Color Coded singles twisted into pairs
- Color Code | White X Blue; White X Orange; White X Green; White X Brown
- Assembly Structure | 4 pairs cabled together. Each pair wrapped with an aluminum foil providing 100% coverage. An overall braid with strength yarns
- Shield | Tinned copper braid, 80% nom coverage.
- Jacket Material | Industrial grade PU compound
- Outer Diameter per each cable | 8.6 mm +/- 0.3 mm
- Overall dimensions | 17.6 x 8.6 mm +/- 0.3 mm
- Jacket Color | Black UV Resistant
- Marking | ProPlex PCCAT6AP2X 24AWG S/FTP Data Cable Cat6a verified 2957105 **** METER
- Weight | 94.1 lbs./mft [140 Kg/Km]
- Temperature Range Working | -40 °C to +70 °C
- Bending Radius | 2.95” [75 mm] min.
- Operational Installation Length | Up to 279 ft [85 m] (@ 20 °C) Typical
- Tensile Force | 150 N max.
- Flame test | IEC 60332.1
- Environmental | per IEC 61156-6 and ISO/IEC 11801
- RoHS compliance | RoHS-2 2015/863/EU
- Insulation Dielectric Strength | 700 Vrms/min.
- Pair Mutual Capacitance | 42 pF/m
- Capacitance Unbalance | 1.4 pF/m (800 Hz)
- Pair characteristic fitted impedance (100 MHz) | 100 +/- 5 Ohm
- NVP (Nominal Velocity of Propagation) | 78 %
- Max skew delay | 25 nSec/100m
- Conductor DC resistance (20° C) | 93 Ohm
- Resistance unbalance (within pairs) | 2% max.
- Insulation resistance | Not less than 5 GΩ-km
- Alien cross talk | Proven by design per IEC 61156-6
- Coupling Attenuation | Type I per IEC 61156-6
- Transfer impedance | Grade 1 per IEC 61156-6
- Transverse conversion loss (TCL) | Level A per IEC 61156-6
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.