PC-Based Portable Cable Tester
POWER, DATA, LIGHTING, AUDIO, VIDEO!
The ProPlex CyberScan Cable Tester is a comprehensive cable tester, custom-built to the customer’s specifications in a rugged rolling ATA flight case. CyberScan’s built-in CableEye™ software identifies and finds open circuits, shorts, miswires, and intermittent connections. It also checks for basic continuity, contact and isolation resistance using two user defined resistance thresholds, and can measure embedded resistors and diodes.
Test power, data, and audio cables in less than a second! One-button or footswitch operation with Ready, Match, and Error indicators, makes the CyberScan Tester quick and easy to use, saving time and money.
A seamless, integrated “Hipot” Dielectric Withstand Test option is also available.
- One custom CyberScan will cover all your specified power, data, lighting, audio, video cable testing needs
- PC-based, capable of generating reports, printing labels, and can be linked with inventory management software
- The PC software interface can be customized to customer needs
- Connector panels are custom-built to customer’s specification
- Three system levels available: Continuity only, continuity and insulation, and conversion to HiPot which covers continuity, dielectric integrity, and load
- Provision to scan cable barcodes for quick testing, and data logging linked through inventory management software
- Single-button or footswitch operation with a test time of less than a second
Identify intermittent, miswired, or defective cables INSTANTLY!
Every CyberScan is supplied with testing software and ready-to-go user interface configured for and to your specifications. This includes custom interfacing, custom connector graphics, import/export, and guided assembly. This is a Windows-based program compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets. A built-in touchscreen option is also available. The interface is color coded and graphic rich to simplify identification of the location and types of any errors as well.
With Wi-Fi and network capabilities, the software is easily installed and upgraded on PCs and laptops.
- CableEye software supports up to 152 Test Points (76-conductor cable maximum)
- Expandable to 2560 Test Points with M3 Expansion Module
- Automatically senses cable type, including break-outs/twofers etc., when cable is connected
- Cable measurements executed in less than a second
- Adjustable resistance thresholds for contact resistance down to 0.3 ohms, and for isolation up to 10 Megaohms
- Measurement of embedded resistors from 100 ohms to 1 Megaohms with 1% accuracy (lesser accuracy from 0.3 ohms to 10 Megaohms)
- Measurement of diodes and resistor/diode combinations
Custom panels also available. Configure a test rack to your specifications.
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.