Ethernet patch cables designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the real world. Available as fully assembled patch cables, in standard and custom lengths, with your choice of three heavy-duty RJ-45 connector formats. Panel-mount connectors also available for a complete OEM Ethernet wiring solution.
A 4 pair, 24 AWG, 100 Ohm U/UTP round cable, designed to the IEC 61156-6 and TIA/EIA 568-B.2 CAT5 requirements. The cable contains 4 twisted pairs, cabled, assembled with kevlar reinforcement strands, jacketed in Black UV resistant Polyurethane.
- Conductors | 24 AWG [0.25 mm2] tinned copper, 7×0.20 mm
- Insulation | Solid PO, Nom.
- Insulation Diameter | 0.038” [0.97 mm] nom.
- Color Code | Color coded 568-B
- Assembly | Pairs cabled with Kevlar strength members and separation tape wrapped.
- Shields | None
- Jacket | Black, special PUR compound.
- Marking | ProPlex PCAT5EUTPP 24AWG UTP 100MHZ data cable CAT5E verified
- Weight | 30 lbs./mft [44 Kg/Km]
- Outside Diameter | 0.244” [6.2 mm] nom. +/-0.012” [0.3 mm]
- Minimum Bend Radius | 45 mm
- Temperature Rating | Installation: -5° to +60° C, Operational: -25° to +70°C
- Compliance | RoHS
- Voltage Rating | 230 VMS
- Velocity of Propagation | 68% nom.
- Impedance | 100 +/- 15 Ohm 1-100 MHz
- Propogation Delay | 570ns/100m max @ 1 MHz, 545ns/100m max @ 10 MHz, 537ns/100m max @ 100 MHz
- Delay Skew | 35 ns/100 m max @ 1-100 MHz
- Dielectric Strength | VAC/1min – 700V/min
- Capacitance | pair 46 pF/m
- Resistance Unbalance | 2% max @ 20 deg. C
- Capacitance Unbalance | 3.2 pF/m max. @1KHz (wire to ground)
- Insulation Resistance | 5000 M Ohm / Km Min.
- Return Loss | (100MHz) | 20 db/100 m min. @ 1 MHz, 25 db/100 m min. @ 16 MHz, 20.7 db/100 m min. @ 62.5 MHz, 19 db/100 m min. @ 100 MHz
- DC Resistance | 96 Ohm/Km @ 20 deg. C
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.