Ethernet patch cables designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the real world. Available as fully assembled patch cables, in standard and custom lengths, with your choice of three heavy-duty RJ-45 connector formats. Panel-mount connectors also available for a complete OEM Ethernet wiring solution.
A 4 pair, 26 AWG, 100 Ohm SF/UTP patch cable, designed to the ISO / IEC 11801 Category 5e requirements. The cable contains 4 twisted pairs, cabled together with Aramid reinforcing members, wrapped with non-woven tape, and overall shielded with copper braid and aluminum foil in SF/UTP structure. The SF/UTP core is jacketed with industrial grade compound jacket.
- Conductors | 26/7 AWG 7×0.16 mm stranded bare copper
- Insulation | PO (Polyolefin compound).
- Nom. Dia. | 0.035” [0.9 mm]
- Color Code | White/Blue X Blue; White/Orange X Orange; White/Green X Green; White/Brown X Brown.
- Assembly | Pairs cabled with Kevlar strength members and separation tape wrapped.
- Shield-Inner | Aluminum-polyester tape 115% coverage.
- Shield-Outer | Tinned copper braid, coverage 80% nom.
- Jacket | Black, PU compound
- Marking | ProPlex PCCAT5EP26AWG Shielded 100 MHz CAT5e Patch Cable [lot/mtrs]
- Weight | 38.5 lbs. / mft [57 Kg/Km]
- Outside Diameter | 0.27” [6.9 mm] +/- 0.012” [0.3 mm]
- Minimum Bend Radius | 30 mm
- Temperature Rating | Operational: -35° to +70°C
- Compliance | IEC 60332-1, IEC 61156, ISO/IEC 11801, RoHS 2002/95/EC, IEC 61034, EN 50173, EN 60754-2, EN 50267-2-3 and TIA/EIA 568A Cat. 5e.
- Velocity of Propagation | 69% nom.
- Impedance | 100 +/- 15 Ohm 1-100 MHz
- Dielectric Strength | 700 VAC/min. between conductors, 500 VAC/min. conductors to shield
- Resistance Unbalance | 2% max @ 20 deg. C
- Capacitance Unbalance | 1.5 pF/m max.
- DC Resistance | 140 Ohm/Km max.
- ACR | 57.2 dB @ 10 MHz, 54.9 dB @ 16 MHz, 42.6 dB @ 62.5 MHz, 40.1 dB @ 100 MHz
- Typical channel length | 35 m (@20° C), when used with certified termination connectors
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.