FloppyFlex Digital Lucent is flexible housed 24V LED tape with multi-pixel control for advanced chasing, programmable scenes, and animated visual effects via FloppyDrive. It features a rich, vibrant color palette available in RGB and RGBW LEDs with a pixel size of 125 mm and an average beam angle of 90°. The minimum front-to-back bend diameter is 50 mm. Black base is standard with a translucent top and visible LED package.
Premium, Longer Lasting Silicone Versions available.
- Digital RGB and RGBW with multi-pixel control in125 mm sections
- Super bright, exposed pixel package under translucent lighting surface
- 90° beam angle with incredibly tight FTB bend
- Highest quality, professional grade, flexible IP67 housed tape
- Seamless color mixing, beautiful dimming via FloppyDrive Digital
- Auto-addressing allows for quick setup and patching
- Smallest footprint in the FloppyFlex family at 6mm height
- Intensity bright LEDs illuminate a surface or object with undiffused light
- Wide range of aluminum profiles with diffusion options
- Wide range of accessories for joining, terminating, mounting, powering
- Easy to use and install
- Unlimited and unprecedented possibilities
Installation, architectural, digital signage, gameshows, arcades, signs, film and television sets, theme parks, bars and clubs, cruise ships, creating words, indirect applications, and scenic elements
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.