The Perfect Pixel!
When you can put a pixel anywhere, the world is your canvas!
The creative pixel-mapping fixtures from Solaris
Three versions! Original Mozart, Mozart FLR, and Mozart One
Three Super Bright versions available!
Mozart The Original, Ultimate Eye Candy!
16, 8, 4 or 1 RGB “pixel” modes
Mozart FLR The Mozart with the Flare look
6, 8, 4 or 1 RGBW “pixel” modes
Mozart One Decorative Set-Lighting Option!
One RGBW, single-lens “pixel.” 1, 3, or 4 channels (White, RGB, or RGBW)
Also available! Mozart Kasmer
3 to 48 DMX channels per fixture, based on settings
1, 4, or 16 “pixel” groups per fixture, based on settings
Extremely compact 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.8 inches. Only 1¼ lb!
- Great for low weight load-bearing structures and surfaces.
- Approx. 11,000 NITS! Brighter than nearly all outdoor LED walls!
- Rain and dust resistant IP65 enclosure – use in all environments!
- Ultra-high refresh rate – 38,400Hz! Great for highspeed photography and videography.
- Single cable, simple power-data connections, daisy-chain or split – easily place a Mozart almost anywhere.
- Easy remote addressing and mode switching via RDM
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.