Why buy Pro Cables at TMB?TMB was first to design and build custom, proprietary cables, connectors, and assemblies for the entertainment production and staging markets.
- FIRST road-worthy, dependable, verified DMX cables.
- FIRST 12/14 six-circuit “Soca” cables.
- FIRST bussed grounds in six-circuit cables.
- FIRST machined aluminum, Neoprene-insert, Listed six-circuit connectors.
- FIRST and ONLY power cable assemblies, including six-circuit cables, Listed under NEC 520 and 530.
- FIRST and ONLY rugged RJ45 backshells.
- FIRST road-worthy, dependable, verified Ethernet cables.
- FIRST steel-armored fibre optic cables and breakouts.
30+ years of proven, reliable quality for the industry’s leading companies.
Custom cable division has provided thousands of miles of cable for unique, specialized applications and projects within the industry
Dependable night after night, mile after mile, through whatever life on the road throws at them
ProPlex data cables feature the highest quality verified electronic specifications
Time and again, many impossible deadlines met, at no extra charge, in US, and UK. Barcoding, labeling, special orders, no request too much
TMB has the largest cabling operations in LA, NY, UK. In each market, TMB has the greatest capacity for effectively delivering large, last minute orders
All cables are NOT the same!
TMB is the standard to which others are compared!
As ever, you have managed to perform minor miracles in getting things completed to deadline.
I really appreciate your attention to detail and your outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much for getting this out to our customer in Macau. They were extremely impressed and grateful. You and your team did a fantastic job.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for turning all the cable around last week. All went out on trucks in time. Appreciate all the support from you guys.
Thanks for making my sh** week that little bit easier
TMB delivered great technical support for our supply of Flare LR Q+ fixtures. It is a great product we’re happy to stock. TMB support and the Flare product line is a great pairing.