New Year’s Eve Night of Worship 2012
- Created on Thursday, 10 January 2013 23:48
- Written by Green Hippo
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“For the last several years now we have been ringing in the New Year with a night of worship. This year almost 5,000 people joined us to celebrate the goodness of God in our lives and start the New Year out right. This was our first year with our new environmental projection system so we really got to have some fun!” – Rich Belgie Jr
Supplied by Stage Equipment and Lighting of Florida, two Hippotizer HDs and four Panasonic PT-DZ21K, 20,000-lumen, HD projectors worked together to create a 105x16-foot, high-res, seamless image. Hippotizer’s UberPan software component was used for all content control, making use of the full native resolution of the projectors.
Hippotizers were also used for edge blending, warping, and masking around IMAG screens, creating a large seamless projection. For the curved back wall, ScreenWarp was used to correct geometrical distortion.
Read the entire article at:
Learn about Stage Equipment and Lighting at www.seal-fla.com/sealdev/seal/tiki-index.php
TMB is the exclusive distributor for Hippotizer in The Americas. For more information about Hippotizer, visit www.tmb.com/products/hippotizer.
Learn more about many other innovative and exciting products from TMB at www.tmb.com.
Latest TMB News
- ProPower® RPD Power Distros Reach Major Milestone – Over 1,000 Systems Sold!
- Hippotizer Marks Grand Central Station’s Centennial Celebration
- Hippotizer Handles 80 Universes at Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
- Elite Multimedia Productions Completes Substantial Gear Acquisition from TMB to Accommodate Growth for 2014 Tours