TMB Introduces Firefly® – Premium Marquee/Festoon Lighting At Lightfair
- Created on Sunday, 01 June 2014 12:48
- Written by TMB
At the Lightfair Show in Las Vegas TMB will introduce Firefly’s premium LED Marquee/Festoon lighting systems to the American market.
The Firefly range offers the “old school” look of traditional Marquee/Festoon lighting without the headache of constantly changing the bulbs, the risk of broken glass, and the danger and power draw of high voltage.
Available in frosted versions in warm white, cool white, and a selection of rich, deep colors, plus the revolutionary, gorgeous, warm white “Filament” bulbs, the Firefly system runs on safe 24-volt AC or DC, with shatter-proof bulbs, making it economical to operate and virtually maintenance free. The clear V6 and V12 “Filament” bulbs will satisfy the most discerning lighting designer with a beautiful warm, vintage look and unrivaled color temperature consistency. Also in the Firefly range are a selection of unique flat, self-levelling IP44 Festoon cables with a variety of socket spacings, available in black or white.
Green Hippo Distributor TMB Successfully Introduces AViary magpi at NAB
- Created on Friday, 16 May 2014 12:48
- Written by TMB
Following on the sneak preview of the Aviary Parakeet on TMB’s booth at InfoComm last year, the Aviary magpi was displayed for the first time in America on TMB’s NAB booth in Las Vegas. AViary Video Tools is a new product family of real-time video players from Green Hippo, makers of Hippotizer, “America’s Favorite Media Servers.” The AViary Video Tools range includes Parakeet 4K+, 2KAN 2K+, and magpi 4x HD, each representing a new approach to real-time, high-resolution video playbackand control. All are available with a variety of options from the powerful video toolset originally developed for Hippotizer media servers. AViary Video Tools makes high-quality, superior video production and multi-resolution displays accessible to everyone! Products in the range will be introduced throughout 2014.
Solaris LED Flares Tour with Justin Timberlake
- Created on Wednesday, 14 May 2014 12:48
- Written by TMB
Adding to the “experience” in Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience World Tour are 75 super-bright Solaris LED Flares. Selected for their amazing performance and versatility, these award-winning, RGBW wash/strobe/blinders – in a single unit! – provide over 33,000 lumens each in a variety of applications.
By specifying the multipurpose Flares, Lighting Designer Nick Whitehouse reduced the overall fixture count for the tour, saving space, energy, labor, and freight, while at the same time gaining features and improved performance! Positioned on the stage, back wall, and overhead, the compact Flares can be used where conventional lights will not fit, e.g. hidden in the stage and other tight spots. The Flares were provided by Solotech of Montreal and Las Vegas.
- TMB launches AViary Video Tools magpi 4x HD Video Player at NAB
- Solaris LED Flare Jr Debuts at Prolight+Sound
- ProPower® RPD Power Distros Reach Major Milestone – Over 1,000 Systems Sold!
- Hippotizer Marks Grand Central Station’s Centennial Celebration
- Hippotizer Handles 80 Universes at Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
- Elite Multimedia Productions Completes Substantial Gear Acquisition from TMB to Accommodate Growth for 2014 Tours
- Solaris LED Flare Receives PLASA Award for Sustainability
- Solaris LED Flare – The Brightest Solution for Eurovision Song Contest
- Hippotizer Reigns Supreme at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- TMB Expands Commitment to Canadian Market
- Schnick Schnack Systems Gives The Voice an Accent
- Hippotizer Goes Wide at Super Bowl XLVII